Upcoming Virtual Classes and Workshops

This past year I have been so humbled and flattered that you, as a parent, trust me in helping add value to your child/ children’s life through my Parent & Child Classes and Workshops.

Most of the world at this time is practicing social distancing and self isolation in order to get to the other side of this as soon as possible. That means we are in our homes faced with a whole new reality. If you’ve found yourself clicking this blog post you are most likely face with one of these scenarios;

•  Working from home with child/children
  • Working from home with partner,child/children
  • Working from home and partner is working from home with child/children
  • Laid off at home with child/children
  • Maternity leave at home with child/children

Regardless of what our newest reality looks like, this is difficult on all accounts. I’m feeling the pressures, stresses and starving for some kind of normalcy myself in my own ways as well.

I’ve been hearing from so many parents who have been feeling like they are drowning, they need help, reassurance, guidance on different subjects. So to try and help in the ways I know how, I will be offering virtual classes for parents to try to ease the hardship of your new reality. These classes will all be held in the evenings so we can come together with our little ones in bed and focus on the material and interactions.

So far the feedback from the Attendees of my Virtual Classes have warmed my heart with their testimonials. I’m always looking for honest feedback to help better serve you and your family at home with my education background and environmental experience working in the field of a licensed daycare.

Testimonials

• Hey Vanessa,
I wanted to extend a huge thank you for your sensory class last night. My husband and I enjoyed it so much. We’ve already implemented some of your active world tray ideas and purchased some of your suggestions (guide craft blocks, food colouring, plastic kitchen items etc.) on Amazon. I’m really looking forward to watching our son Isaac play with his new goodies!
I find everything you post very relatable. We have similar type A personalities, organizing and toy rotation has been something I would have never learned without your help. It’s made our playroom more enjoyable for my husband, myself and Isaac. Your class was wonderful but I truly want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the content you provide to parents daily.
All the best and we look forward to taking your next course when our son is toddling around.
Enjoy the rest of your week,
Sarah & Ben
  • Just wanted to say a big thank you for the class last night! I left with lots of good ideas and a full amazon cart :). We’ve already done a few activities today and they’ve been a hit. I also wanted to tell you how much it meant to hear those few words at the beginning of class about the current situation. I have a ton of Mom guilt right now as I’m trying engage and parent a 15 month old and work full time. I always feel like I’m not doing enough. So thank you for your reassuring words! Again, thanks so much!  – anonymous
  • I want to thank you again for the course last night. As a first time mom of an almost 2 year old with another one the way, plus with this pandemic I have been so worried about how to keep my daughter entertained and make sure she isn’t going to be delayed in anyway. I was so overwhelmed with sensory and although I would see your stories, I made it out harder than it actually needs to be! You’ve put my mind and anxiety at ease and I truly appreciate it 🙂 – anonymous

• Just wanted to say a big thank you for tonight’s class. It was full of information and I love listening to what you have to say. One can hear that you’re full of knowledge and passion. I also liked that you pointed out to keep things simple. Social Media consumers often mistake photos of activities for reality and think you have to buy all the stuff in the world. I am guilty for that too. It was a great reminder. – anonymous

Below are the dates, times and classes that I will be offering as well as Monday-Friday I will be offering one virtual consulting session per day to be able to answer those longer more in-depth questions I’ve been receiving that don’t fit into a virtual class.

Scroll down for details

v13

Class: Environmental Focus ( appropriate and pertains to any age child/children)

When : Saturday  May 2nd 2020 @ 8:00 pm est

Duration: 30 minute teachable 15 minute question and answer period. If you’d like further customization after the class private consulting sessions can be looked at to help look at big picture in regards to your individual child/children, circumstance and routines. Feel free to email me at mylittlelambblog@gmail.com afterwards to book.

Cost: $20.00 non refundable. Once signed up, class literature will be sent. To sign up for the class email mylittlelambblog@gmail.com

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on why your child/children’s environment is so important in correlation to their behaviours, mood, attention span and learning. I provide easy actionable ways to adjust your environment to help support your child/children’s needs.

Class: Sensory Play & Activities For Infants ( ages 0-18months )

When: Tuesday May 12th 2020 8:00 pm est

Duration: 45 minute teachable 15 minute question and answer period. If you’d like further customization after the class private consulting sessions can be looked at to help look at big picture in regards to your individual child/children, circumstance and routines. Feel free to email me at mylittlelambblog@gmail.com afterwards to book.

Cost: $35.00 non refundable. Once signed up, class literature will be sent. To sign up for the class email mylittlelambblog@gmail.com

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on what sensory play is, what it looks like with infants, as well as what to do in regards to setting up sensory play invitations for your little ones to explore. We will also touch on some simple and easy recipes to make at home for your little ones to enjoy.

Class: Sensory Play & Activities for Toddlers ( ages 18 months- 2 1/2 years old)

When : Thursday May 14th 8:00 pm est

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on what sensory play is, what it looks like with toddlers, as well as what to do in regards to setting up sensory play invitations for your little ones to explore. We will also touch on some simple and easy recipes to make at home for your little ones to enjoy, keep them busy and stimulated. We will also look at how we can set up activities inside to help promote gross motor development.

IMG_8566

Class: Clam Down Corner  ( ages 3 and up)

When: Saturday May 9th 2020 8:00 pm est

About : During this virtual class I will give you the information and tools on how to implement a calm down corner in your at home environment as well as public places to teach your child how to recognize and to self regulate their emotions.

Class: All About Toys ( appropriate and pertains to any age child/children)

When: Saturday May 16th 2020 8:00 pm

About: During this virtual class I will be talking about how to look at incorporating the toys you already have in your home in new ways. Toy rotation, the benefits, where to start, how to start, and how it will help prevent new toy and activity purchases. I will recommend some pieces that I know through my 11 years working with ages infancy-school age which toys will last and each other your children can enjoy together in different ways depending on age, interest and development.

IMG_7678

Class : Sensory Play & Activities for Preschool (ages 2 1/2 – 4 years old)

When: Tuesday April 21st 2020 8:00pm est

Tuesday May 19th 2020 8:00 pm est

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on what sensory play is, what it looks like with Pre-schoolers, as well as what to do in regards to setting up sensory play invitations for your little ones to explore. We will also touch on some simple and easy recipes to make at home for your little ones to enjoy, keep them busy and stimulated. We will also look at how we can set up activities inside to help promote gross motor development.

IMG_6880

Class : Sensory Play & Activities for Kinders ( ages 4-6 years old)

When: Thursday April 23rd 2020 8:00 pm est

Thursday May 21st 2020 8:00 pm est

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on what sensory play is, what it looks like with Kinders , as well as what to do in regards to setting up sensory play invitations for your little ones to explore. We will also touch on some simple and easy recipes to make at home for your little ones to enjoy, keep them busy and stimulated. We will also look at how we can set up activities inside to help promote gross motor development.

unnamed

Class Sensory Play & Activities for School-agers (6 -12 years old)

When: Tuesday April 28th 8:00-9:00pm

About: During this virtual class I will be providing information on what sensory play is, what it looks like with School agers, we will talk about how to involve your school agers on the set up and “take down” of their play. We will also touch on some simple and easy recipes to make at home that they can do independently if need be. I will be touching on some activities and routines can be put into place during this time to help promote independence.

30 Minute consulting appointments will be available from Monday-Friday Starting April 6th. Only one appointment will be taken daily in-between the times of 1:00-3:00pm (Amadeo’s nap time) We will pre plan what your needs are and a bit of a de briefing of what support you are looking from me for those 30 minutes for me to be able to best serve you.

Cost: $45.00 non refundable. To book a session email mylittlelambblog@gmail.com